Park View is located at the corner of Kenilworth Avenue & Romany Road. It is in the beautiful, tree lined Dilworth neighborhood in Charlotte.
- Price range: Flats in the $170’s, Townhomes in the 250’s
Park View is made up of 5 buildings located within walking distance of East Boulevard’s great
restaurants & shopping.
There are 30 condominiums total – 12 Townhome style & 18 stacked Flats.
- Distinctive brick and hard coat stucco exterior
- Design influenced by a modern interpretation of the Bungalow style
- Designed by FMK Architects, who have won awards for both 400 North Church and McColl
Center for Visual Art
- Town Home style condos have private balconies and one-car garages
- Flats have private balconies or patio areas per plan with 1 assigned parking space
- Great views of adjacent Latta Park
- Within walking distance of neighborhood parks & Sugar Creek Greenway
- Only minutes from Uptown
- Designed by Award Winning FMK Architects.
- Private patio areas on first floor homes
- Private balconies for 2nd and 3rd floor Flats and all Towns
- Design influenced by a modern interpretation of the Bungalow Style
- Masonry and hard coat stucco exterior.
- Nine foot ceilings in most areas per plan.
- Smooth ceilings throughout.
- Sleek European style maple cabinets in kitchen
- Laminate countertops with wood edge nosing in kitchen.
- Walls between residents will be two separate wood stud walls with sound insulation blankets, layered with 5/8 inch drywall.
- Chrome towel bars and paper holders per plan.
- Mirror over vanity cabinets in all bathrooms.
- Wire shelving system in closets.
- Solid wood entry doors.
- Brushed chrome hardware on cabinets doors.
- Vinyl sheet goods in kitchen and bathrooms
- Mohawk stain resistant carpet
- Hardwood floor in 1st level of Towns
PLUMBING AND HVAC:
- 50 gallon energy efficient electric water heater.
- Fiberglass four piece tub and shower unit.
- Cultured marble vanity tops in bathroom with Moen chrome fixtures.
- Elongated water closet in bathroom.
- Single bowl or double bowl stainless steel sinks with chrome faucet in kitchen per plan.
- Ice maker hook-up.
- Individual electric heat pump.
UNSEEN QUALITY FEATURES:
- Homeowner's warranty.
- Gypcrete on 2nd and 3rd floor of Flats for soundproofing.
- Tyvek house wrap on all buildings.
- Monthly homeowners’ dues that include water, sewer, maintenance reserve, and garbage collections.
- Assigned parking for Flats w/ additional
- High speed Category 5 wiring in each unit.
- Wired for phone outlet in living/bed area.
- Wired for cable T.V. outlet in living/bed area.
- Smoke detectors per code.
- Food disposal – 1/3 horsepower
- Built-in dishwasher
- Microwave included over self-cleaning smooth top range.
- European style low voltage halogen lighting system over bar
- Decorative site lighting per architect.
- Fire sprinkler system throughout building.
- Wired for ceiling fan in living/bed area.