The ten townhomes of 420 Queens Condominium are nestled in one of Charlotte’s most desirable neighborhoods, Myers Park. Our project is located on Queens Road known for its colonnade of grand oak trees and majestic homes.
Within a half-mile radius, there are five neighborhood parks, a weekend farmer’s market, a movie theater, and many wonderful shops and restaurants. Five minutes away is the center of uptown Charlotte.
420 Queens Road, Charlotte, NC, United States
Features & Amenities
· Ten townhome-style residences, designed around an elevated courtyard.
· All are three bedroom designs ranging from 1,790 to 2,155 sf.
· Each residence has either a two-story living room or a two-story master bedroom (19′ ceiling height).
· Each residence has two parking spaces in a secure garage and one storage room.
· Each residence has at least one private terrace or balcony.
· Indoor/outdoor gas fireplaces.
· Built-in stainless steel gas grills.
· Hardwood floors throughout living spaces
· All countertops are quartz or granite
· Kitchen and bath cabinetry has stained maple doors and sleek hardware. Kitchen has roll-out shelves and 42″ high upper wall cabinets.
All kitchen appliances are included:
· Bosch, stainless steel
· 30″ gas cooktop
· 27″ built-in undercounter oven
· 24″ built-in dishwasher
· 1.6 cuft. microwave (vented on outside)
· GE Profile 22 CUFT. side-by-side refrigerator with door dispenser
· All coutertops are quartz or granite.
· Kitchens feature a ceramic tile backsplash, stainless steel undermount sink with single lever faucet.
· Ceramic tile floors in all bathrooms and laundry rooms. Full-height ceramic tile on all showers.
· Krauss carpeting with 8 oz pad in all bedrooms, hallways and closets.
· All doors are solid, single-panel in a smooth finish.
· Diffused glass-panel doors at all bedrooms
Floorplans & Downloads
To view and download floorplans and documents for this community, please complete the form below.
If you would like for us to send you a pricing analysis for this community, please complete the form below.