If you are thinking of Uptown Charlotte, most people automatically think of the highly anticipated Avenue Condominium. Completed in 2007 by Novare Group, Avenue boasts some of the ultimate in highrise living with numerous amenities. 60% of the building was occupied by January 2008, which proves it was needed in Charlotte’s skyline.
Avenue Condominium is steps away from the center of Uptown Charlotte which allows you to take full advantage of what the city has to offer.
For the most up to date news on what’s happening in the Avenue, check out a dedicated Facebook page to the Avenue Condominiums or call Bo Younts at 704.779.6251.
210 Church Street, Charlotte, NC, United States
Features & Amenities
- Full 24-hour Concierge Service
- Secure building with Key Fob Access
- A full gym equipped with yoga studio
- Huge party rook with Wi-Fi access, poker table, pool table and multiple televisions
- Movie Theater room
- Outdoor/Rooftop pool and sitting areas with outdoor fireplace
- In the heart of the entertainment district and few blocks from the city’s center
- Extremely close to the only grocery store in Uptown
- Deeded secure parking with guest parking available
- Close to Fourth Ward Park
Avenue consists of 1 and 2 bedroom units totaling 386 in all. Inside each unit features contemporary finishes with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, floor to ceiling windows, and large balconies with stunning birds-eye views.
In addition to living space, the building is connected to 6,700 square feet of retail space including restaurants as Basil, 5Church, and the Dandelion Market. Most notably, the amenity deck of the Avenue is second to none including a health club-quality fitness center, resort-style pool deck with outdoor living room and fireplace, poolside clubroom with high-def plasma TV’s, internet stations, full bar, theater room and gaming area. On top of this you also have 24/7 concierge services at your doorstep.
Floorplans & Downloads
To view and download floorplans and documents for this community, please complete the form below.
If you would like for us to send you a pricing analysis for this community, please complete the form below.