The Arlington is located just off South Blvd. at the end of Arlington Avenue in the Factory South Building.
The Metropolitan Group is a real estate development company and licensed general contractor, founded in 1990 by licensed architect Jim Gross. With a keen eye for property, an innate ability to understand what people want, a creative interpretation of zoning restrictions, and incredible persistence, Jim Gross is credited with developing some of the most creative housing in Charlotte.
A true visionary, Jim Gross developed the first in-fill attached single-family neighborhood (Dilworth Crescent), the first downtown mixed-use housing while saving a historic 1920’s department store destined for the wrecking ball (Ivey’s Town Homes), the first loft-style condominiums while saving a turn-of-the-century industrial building (Factory South), the first single-family neighborhood surrounding large commons with private courtyards and back cul-de-sac service streets (Carmel Crescent)….and now, the first true residential high rise (The Arlington).
Take a tour:
Call or email for a complete
list of available homes
315 Arlington Ave, Charlotte, NC, United States
Features & Amenities
Overall Project Features:
- Tallest Structure Outside of Downtown
- Terrific Location with Easy Access to Downtown, South End, Dilworth and I-277
- Direct Trolley Access to South End and Downtown
- Charlotte’s First Mixed-Use Development Outside Downtown
- Spectacular Views in all Directions
- Rooftop Terrace, Fitness Center and Pool on 23rd floor
- Rooftop Garden Concierge with 24 Hour Security
- Structured Indoor Parking
- Fully Sprinkled Building
Floorplans & Downloads
To view and download floorplans and documents for this community, please complete the form below.
If you would like for us to send you a pricing analysis for this community, please complete the form below.