The Tremont is located just 1 mile from Uptown and in the Historic Dilworth neighborhood and is just 1 block from Historic Southend (see descriptions of both Dilworth and Southend below). No need for a car if you don’t want one, The Tremont is easy walking distance to dozens of restaurants, shops, nightclubs, coffee shops, grocers, and 2 blocks from the East/West light-rail station which leads directly uptown via a short 5 minute commute! The Tremont was completed in September 2008 and consists of 45 residential condos. They range from 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms.
301 East Tremont Avenue, Charlotte, NC, United States
Features & Amenities
- High ceilings from 9 – 10’ or vaulted for 3rd floor units
- Private balconies
- Hardwood or tile floors
- Solid wood kitchen csabinets and granite counter tops
- Brushed nickel fixtures
- Heavy moldings
- Large closets, many are walk-in
- Stainless steel appliances
- Central Courtyard w/ Fountain
- Large paver seating area
- Wrought iron tables and chairs
- Lush landscaping
To view and download floorplans and documents for this community, please complete the form below.