The Village of Southend is one of Charlotte’s premier urban, live/work complexes. Designed by David Furman and built in 2004, The Village of Southend is made up of 113 residential units, 6 retail spaces and 12 offices. Located between Historic Southend and Dilworth, walking distance to the Light Rail and a couple minutes from I-77 you can’t find a more convenient location. The secured building also has a private courtyard, parking garage and 2 elevators. Some of the retail tenants include Cluck ‘N Cup, David Ross Salon and Sountend Veterinary clinic.
The Village of South End
2125 Southend Drive, Charlotte, NC, United States
Features & Amenities
- Great location nestled between Historic Southend and Dilworth
- Modern, mid-rise complex designed by world famous David Furman
- Walk to the light rail, grocery stores, restaurants, and bars
- Secure building with multiple elevators
- Community courtyard with fountain
- Four level attached parking garage
- Retail space on the main level houses a diner and salon amongst other local businesses
- HOA dues include building maintenance, water, sewer, and trash
- 1 bedroom lofts, 2 bedroom units and studio floor plans available
- Minutes to Uptown, I-77 and Southpark
Using data compiled through the MLS we have created an analysis tool that provides current information on inventory levels, time on market given recent sales trends, information on “closed” homes and homes “under contract.” Determine whether it is a buyer’s or seller’s market and make an informed decision on your purchase or sale.
Once you have viewed the market snapshot let our community expert provide you with a free “Broker Price Opinion.” Just help us with the information below and we will prepare and email your BPO within 48 hours.